New solution for Chemical tankers save on cleaning costsOctober 19th 2018 I Written by Hatenboer-Water I READING TIME 2 MINUTES
The demineralised water you need for cleaning your chemical tanks before loading new chemicals can now be produced with the same system as for potable water. Bunkering demineralised water or producing it with an evaporator proves to be much less cost effective than producing it with a reverse osmosis type water generator.
- Durable reverse osmosis water makers.
- Easy to install, operate and maintain.
- Customised according to your specifications.
- Produce water at the required capacity at all times.
- No more waste heat dependence.
- Same system as for potable water.
- Better return on your investment.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions relating this article.