Coronavirus Update March 25, 2020:
We are open for business and ready to assist you!
The latest COVID-19 Coronavirus developments have had an effect on supply chains worldwide, so you might be wondering if it also affected the orders you placed, or are about to place on our webshop. We would also like to assure you, that the impact of Coronavirus measures on the services provided by ShipSupport is minimal. Only a limited number of product lead times have been affected and the majority of our orders are delivered worldwide in an acceptable time.
Our office is open as usual and our Customer Service Department remains easily reachable and available to assist with all questions. As always, we strive to provide our customers with a response within 1 working day, so do not hesitate to contact us about any new product inquiries. We are here to keep it working!
- Safety is our priority; in all we do, we follow the rules and guidelines of the Dutch government.
- Face masks, although usually part of our standard Safety Catalogue, have been temporarily removed due to shortages at our suppliers.
- As we depend on our suppliers and their stock levels, the lead times of some products might be longer than the estimated ready-to-ship times listed online. The lead times provided on our Order Confirmations should be, however, an accurate indication.
- Transport time of some orders can be subject to delays due to canceled flights and more and more countries introducing border closing and control measures.
- Our Customer Service is doing its best to monitor the delivery dates on all orders and keep the lead times as short as possible. In case of any doubts or questions regarding the validity of delivery dates, customers are requested to get in touch.
Our Customer Service Department is available to assist you every workday between 9 am and 5 pm CET and can be reached:
By Phone: +31 88 01 54 000
Via Whatsapp: +31612526244
Via E-mail: email@example.com
Or using the below form: