Level & Angular Measurement
Items for level measurement and angular measurementMade by trusted manufacturers such as Bosch, Leica, DeWalt, Fluke, Fisher and Mitutoyo, these professional grade tools have a variety of features that make them perfect for extreme job sites – for example, heat treated metals, drop tested casings, simple one button operation and mounts so that they can easily be fixed in place. Shop here for durable, precision-made tools for shipboard engineering tasks.
Explore our angular and level measurement instruments
- Laser levels and alignment tools offering versatile, high accuracy plumb lines across 180 degrees, a great asset for working in conditions of poor visibility.
- Spirit levels and inclinometers made from materials such as milled aluminium for heavy duty use.
- Gauge and angle block sets consisting of as many as 80 pieces, constructed from wear resistant high chromium steel and offering micron accuracy.
- Combination squares and kits in cast aluminium, with enamel and etched detailing.
- Centre and edge finders for setting up machines.
- Engineer's squares and protractors for precision work.