Air & Gas Measurement
Browse our comprehensive range of gas monitor categories
Many, for example, are bluetooth enabled and compatible with other widely used nautical apps and software. You'll find a broad selection of state of the art air monitoring equipment too, for accurate, up to the minute weather readings. Whatever device you need, you can now order it online quickly and conveniently from anywhere in the world via ShipSupport.
- Carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide detectors that can alert you to even small concentrations of toxic gas.
- Methane detectors with adjustable probes, useful when assessing the efficiency of heating systems.
- Refrigerant leak detectors to help you discern any problems with cooling systems on your ship.
- Dosimeter badges sensitive to pullutants, with clip-on attachments so they can be worn on overalls and other clothing.
- Anemometers for measuring winds of up to 40 m/s
Buying gas measurement gear online at ShipSupport
ShipSupport's online catalogue of instruments for gas measurement and air monitoring is an invaluable resource for anyone involved in commercial shipping. If you can't find the item you want or you'd like to know more about one of our devices, simply drop a line to our expert customer service staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that there's a gap in our database, we'll be happy to research and source a device to suit your needs.